So, without further adieu, the five videos I'd give anything to live in...in no particular order
1. Boy' Round Here - Blake Shelton ~ come on, doesn't it look fun? Country, a little hip hop, dancing, house party..its a dream!
2. Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicky Minaj ~ I feel like its self-explanatory. I mean, street dancing, a good beat..Hello!
3. (You Drive Me) Crazy - Britney Spears ~ no list could really be complete without Brittney Spears; and while I know Baby Baby is iconic, Crazy is pretty awesome and one of my favorite. It was also a pretty awesome late 90's movie.
4. The Right Stuff - New Kids on the Block ~ can I just be one of the girls in the video? I mean, seriously, who wouldn't want to run around in a cemetery with Joey Mac? I know I would.....
5. Bigger - Backstreet Boys ~ a list that I make that didn't include BSB wouldn't really be a list. And while I can't think of one I wouldn't want to be in, this one just look particularly fun. Its one of their newer songs and it most takes place in the streets of Japan (where their longest and most dedicated fan base has been). But a fairly good portion of it takes place in Karaoke bars. So fun right?
Leave me your favorite!! I want to know where you would live if you could?