1. My favorite song of the season is Silent Night.
2. Anyone who faces extreme hardship and does something great is someone who inspires me because even ordinary people can be super human. I think we often don't give people the benefit of the doubt or expect greatness from people. People can surprise us.
3. If I had $100,000 to give to a charity, I’d give it to something to do with Children. Either Shriner's, St. Judes or the Ronald McDonald House. They are all so important.
4. If I had a theme party, I’d make it a decades party. Come dressed from your favorite decade. Love it!!!
5. If I had one wish for my kids/future kids/some young person I care about, it would be to make themselves proud. So many times we do things for others, or what others think we should do. But if we really look inward and do something that actually makes us proud of ourselves, I think that's an even greater thing.